1 Centres Found
Vaidyagrama Ayurveda Healing Village
Vaidyagrama means a healing village. An assemblage of Ayurveda Vaidyas sharing a common Vision.
A community of Ayurveda hospitals.That is authentic and provides authentic treatment. A space that will be green and environment-friendly. A space that follows the principles of Ayurveda and vastu shastra and is essentially disability friendly. A natural setting with maximum energy conservation and management techniques A hospital; also a learning facility. An ashram; a spa; a temple of healing. An optimum healing environment An endeavour, a major step towards the Vision, of Punarnava Ayurveda.
Led by Dr. Ramkumar, an Ayurveda Vaidya hailing from a traditional Ayurveda family, Punarnava Ayurveda in Coimbatore - South has a Vision of â€œAuthentic Ayurveda for Universal Well-beingâ€. Establishing an Ayurveda Village in the outskirts of Coimbatore has been one of the activities in pursuit of the objective.
There are Ayurveda centers galore & identifying your right Ayurveda healing space is often a difficult proposition. The world is going the Natural way. Hence the ideal combination of the Ayurveda healing place would be Authentic + Natural. vaidyagrama attempts to cater to the demand of authentic Ayurveda, the traditional way â€“ as well as go natural, the contemporary mode. It will have authentic Ayurveda made contemporary.
- Has clusters of healing spaces, several small hospitals, each under the guidance of one Vaidya, your senior Ayurveda Physician, who will have at least 15 years of invaluable experience â€“ currently two healing spaces are operational.
- Each healing space has 3 patient blocks; and each block has 4 patient units. Thus there will be a maximum of twelve rooms under one Physician, thus ensuring a stress-free ambience of being, for the healer as well as the patient.
- We aspire to be a â€˜Greenâ€™ Ayurveda hospital, environment-friendly in utilizing concepts of renewable energy, as solar energy, wind energy, bio-mass, waste water recycling and management; as also in its construction with a minimum of cement and steel, and more of natural products. It will thus have minimum pollutants in the campus, thus maintaining the air and ambience, pure and healthy.
- We aim to be self-sufficient in that vaidyagrama will put all Natureâ€™s resources to the best use to create a healthy ambience.
- We aspire to give pure Ayurveda care including authentic treatments like panchakarma, shirodhara and pizhichil with the expert healing team of experienced Vaidyas as well as Therapists.
- We have facilities for making classical medicines, especially for you; for catering you with simple and essential Ayurveda food.
- We offer personalized care to the patient, thus making the healing process, more pleasant.
- We aspire to mould your lifestyle and routine in a positive way.
- We guide the learning Physicians and healers of tomorrows.
- We have regular prayers and pujas on the campus to enhance the healing vibrations