2 Centres Found
Little Flower Ayurvedic Hospital And Spa
It is a novel venture and the philosophy behind the inception was to promote â€œHealth for allâ€ by propagating Ayurveda in its true spirit and richness and also tries to bring all the medical systems of treatment under a single roof. In principle, the Ayurvedic approach to the treatments of a disease is of two types.
- Purification (Panchakarma)
Rejuvanation treatment is the conservative treatment by the administration of suitable drugs for subsiding or alleviating vitiated doshas. Those diseases cured by rejuvenation treatment may recur, Purification therapy is a radical treatment for a disease which eradicates or eliminates the vitiated doshas. Thus it completely prevents the relapse of a disease. Rejuvanation treatment is the conservative treatment by the administration of suitable drugs for subsiding or alleviating Vitiated doshas. Those diseases cured by rejuvenation treatment may recur, Purification therapy is a radical treatment for a disease which eradicates or eliminates the vitiated doshas. Thus it completely prevents the relapse of a disease. The so-called ""Panchakarma Therapy"" of Ayurveda also comes under Shodhana Chikitsa, which also forms the fundamental basis of Ayurveda. Panchakarma Therapy The classical Panchakarma Therapy is a comprehensive method of internal purification of the body by five special types of Ayurvedic treatment procedures, namely - Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Vasti and Raktamoksha.
- Vamana - Vomiting treatment for expelling aggravated Kapha Dosha from the body.
- Virechana - Purgation treatment for expelling aggravated Pitha Dosha from the body.
- Vasti - Medicated enema treatment with herbal oils and decoctions for expelling the aggravated vata dosha.
- Nasya - Nasal Medication for the purification of Head.
- Rekta moksha - Selective blood letting for expelling vitiated Blood from the body.
Health Care Packages
- Purification package
- Detoxification package
- Rejuvenation package
- Psychosomatic stress relief package
- Post partum care (Mother and child care after delivery)
- Asthmatic package and Weight reduction package
- Specialty Ayurvedic clinic provides specific treatments for -
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid arthritis Osteoarthritis)
- Skin diseases (Psoriasis, Allergic skin diseases)
- Allergic Diseases and Bronchial Asthma
- Cervical Spondylosis and Spondylitis, Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Back pain, Inter Vertebral Disc Degeneration and Prolapse, Sciatica, Muscular Wasting
- Paralysis, Bellâ€™s Palsy
- Eye diseases
- Migraine and Sinusitis
- Psychic depression
- Parkinson diseases
- Post Orthopedic care
- Other Chronic diseases
Little Flower Ayurveda Hospital & Spa
Little Flower Ayurveda Hospital Managed and Supervised by the Missionary Sisters of St. Therese, Quilon and provide highly qualified and experienced faculty -Doctors and Therapists, Special Therapeutic Diet, well equipped Panchakarma Theatre, Yoga and Meditation, Medicinal Eco Park, well equipped library facilities, facilities for practical training, boarding and canteen facilities.
Little flower ayurveda offers you a complete rejuvenation for four body and soul.. The so-called "Panchakarma Therapy" of Ayurveda also comes under Shodhana Chikitsa, which also forms the fundamental basis of Ayurveda.