1 Centres Found
Áshrama Cascais Yoga Center
The Ãshrama CASCAIS - Yoga Center is a site dedicated exclusively to the Traditional Yoga Practice - Yoga SÃ¡mkhya.YOGA SÃ¡mkhya Bhakti Shakti (a) - is the TOTAL YOGA - Applied Philosophy. Primordial Tradition, (when there was only one Yoga), when Yoga was called SÃ¡mkhya, root naga Dravida (> 6000 years) and Proto Ariana. Technical and Naturalist (matriarchal - Fraternal, not repressive, sensory). We have Yoga Classes in English every Tuesday and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Except August: Mondays and Wednesdays at 11 am) all year!
But you can follow the Yoga classes in Portuguese too! All teachers speak English so they can give you orientation and corrYoga-Cascais-Bay-6ect the techniques.
We have drop-in classes!
- You donâ€™t need to bring a Yoga Matt. The Practice room floor is covered with a matt.
- Just be at the right hour, donâ€™t need to come earlier. Classes start 10 minutes after the hour (example: 11:10 a.m.)
- We teach Traditional Yoga (Yoga SÃ¡mkhya). Check out below what technical disciplines we do on a Yoga SÃ¡mkhya Class.
- The Human Development method more powerful, complete, Wise and ancient planet.
- Practice in a ÃSHRAMA Place of practice Philosophical
The Ashram CONPORYO - largeThe CASCAIS - YOGA CENTER , is a philosophical and cultural center dedicated exclusively to the Disclosure, Practice and Teaching of Traditional Yoga Yoga, Yoga SÃ¡mkhya.
The ÃSHRAMA CASCAIS - YOGA CENTER , is a center affiliated with the CONFEDERATION PORTUGUESE YOGA , nonprofit institution, based in Lisbon, which has its foundation sources in 1979, and chaired by its founder and mentor, HH Jagat GURU Amrta SÃšRYÃNANDA maha RÃJA - Gr. MASTER INTERNATIONAL YOGA JORGE VEIGA AND CASTRO .
The PORTUGUESE CONFEDERATION OF YOGA , only targets the Human Development, Welfare and Happiness of the practitioners , and the perpetuation of the most noble and ancient of theoretical-practical Philosophies.
Practice Excellence in Teacher Education, World Experts, the Special Course of Superior Yoga (CESYO).Yoga Portuguese Confederation, FLY - Lusa Federation Yoga, and Yoga SÃ¡mkhya Institute / Lusa Yoga Association designed the World Day of Yoga with the cooperation and support of institutions of Yoga.