1 Centres Found
Better Days Yoga Studio
Welcome to Better Days Yoga!
Better Days Yoga is a space designed for just thatâ€¦the tools to create a â€œBetter Day.â€Often times, life can be challenging, hurried, disconnected. Our Studio offers an environment and a practice to help you reconnect with the inherent energy of the physical, emotional and mental.
Once we feel at ease with the internal nature of our body, the power to balance with the external manifests.The physical practice of yoga and other body mind movements get us out of our conditioned sub conscious and teach us to live in our bodies, learning at a cellular level to heal pain, and distinguish blockages before dis-ease set in.
Whether there is chaos, turmoil, tragedy, ecstasy, or celebration in our life we must allow these energies to flow through us, not gripping at any, so nature can follow its true course and we can live in the breath, and be present in each moment.We offer Mat classes, Pilates and Aerial Yoga!!!!Come explore with us at Better Days â€¦because you deserve one!
The reasons why people practice yoga are truly endless. Not only are you keeping your body fit and healthy, you are strengthening your emotional, psychological and spiritual well being. See our list of benefits below â€“ you will wonder why you never started sooner!
Five Benefits of Going to Aerial Yoga Classes There are a number of aerial yoga benefits that you can learn in attending aerial yoga class. Here are some of those:
- Total Body Workout. Due to the nature of aerial yoga movements, almost all the body parts are forced to move and stretch. Through this, toning and redefining of the muscles, regenerating and strengthening of the joints are happening during the workout. This workout is even used for physical rehabilitation. Decompression of the spine is one of its main features.
- Inner body reactivation. The sweat that you produce during aerial yoga has a lot of benefits in the internal bodyâ€™s regulatory functioning. The circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems are reactivated through blood circulation. Through this, you also boost your mental abilities, regenerating and relaxing your mind, and nourishing your skin. It also strengthens the neural connections related to memory and intelligence.
- Psychologically beneficial. Just like almost any other workout, aerial yoga helps rebuild your emotional system because it relieves you from stress. It also helps you combat stress whenever youâ€™re in the outside world.
- Develop new body skills. Because of the new and improved movements involved in the workout, you learn to develop body skills that you may not be able to do in regular yoga.
- Spiritually uplifting. The spiritual benefits of aerial yoga are undeniable. It increases your creativity which leads you to develop your own artistic skills. You also get to experience more joy and optimism.