About Deborah Wong
Deborah is a fully licensed medical doctor and avid dancer who first encountered Pilates more than 10 years ago. Pilates enabled Deborah to greatly improve her understanding of movement and reduce the lower back pain she suffered from due to mild scoliosis.
Inspired to learn more and to share the benefit of Pilates with others, she decided to undergo Pilates instructor training. She has had extensive experience training under different instructors in Singapore, Sydney and Hong Kong and is also well-versed in ballet, tap and contemporary dance.
She believes that health and wellness should involve mind, body and soul and also practices as integrative family physician and medical advisor with various medical groups throughout the region. She has a vision of affordable and optimal health for all and it is her mission to inspire and support every individual on their wellness journey, whatever it may be.
- Fully certified STOTT PILATES® instructor (Level 1, 2, Injuries and Special Population)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (National University of Singapore)
- Certified Exercise is Medicine Specialist
- Clinical Orthopeaedic Manual Therapy with Manual Circle
- Integral Anatomy with Gil Hidley
- Qualified ZEN?GA™ Instructor
- Total Barre™ Trained Instructor
- Certified Level One AntiGravity® Fitness
- TRX Qualified Trainer
- Training in Family Medicine with the College of Family Physicians Singapore
- Training in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine with the Australasian College of Nutrition and Environmental Medicine
- The Centre for Women’s Fitness
- Prenatal & Postnatal Specialist
- Diastasis Recti