About Kris Ng.
– Co-Founder, BodyTree Group
– MD & Educator, BodyTree Academy®
– Movement Coach, BodyTree Women’s Wellness
– Pilates Teacher, Pilates BodyTree®
– Fletcher Pilates® Faculty (2012-2014)
– Fletcher Pilates® Adjunct Faculty (2008-2011)
– PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher
– Fletcher Pilates® Professional Teacher
– Certified Teacher in Pre and Postnatal Pilates Specialist Program™ (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Certified Teacher in Diastasis Recti Recovery (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Pelvic Floor and Core Foundations (Burrell Education)
– The Tummy Team certifications in Core Foundations, Core Preparations for Cesarean Birth, Prenatal Core Training and Floor of Your Core
– The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
– EBFA Global® Barefoot Training Specialist® & BARE® Workout instructor
– Yamuna® Body Rolling Certified Practitioner
– Presenter at Polestar Pilates Retreat, KL, Malaysia (2012)
– Presenter at Asian Fitness Convention, Pattaya, Thailand (2012)
– Presenter at International Association for Dance Medicine & Science, Singapore (2012)
Kris is a Co-Founder of the BodyTree Group and has particular interests in the BodyTree Academy® (BTA), Pilates BodyTree® and the BodyTree Women’s Wellness. She believes the concepts of Pilates is a way of living and Core Training is the MUST-HAVE foundation for active living and the basis of any movement disciplines or mobility fitness training.
Kris has been practising for the past 22 years and teaching for 14 years. She studied with Pilates Master Teacher and Elder Ron Fletcher (1921-2011) since 2004. Beginning 2007, she has been involved in teaching and mentoring students on their journeys to becoming Pilates teachers.
In 2014, she spearheaded the launch of the BTA Pilates Matwork teacher training program and the BTA Comprehensive Pilates teacher training program along with her BTA faculty team.
As the MD and an Educator of BTA, she also actively seeks out other experts to offer continuing education to the community of fitness and movement professionals in Singapore and Asia.
Her interest is in working and educating Women and movement professionals working with Women to embody and apply functional core integration into their activities of daily life and more intense activities so that they shine at work and at home and enjoy more balanced and meaningful lives.
Currently Working With