1. 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga is a practice of conscious transformation. It is a path designed to help us grow into fully energetic human beings: healthy, focused, balanced and fully connected.
Vagabond Temple offers an in-depth, comprehensive and transformational yoga teacher training program. We understand that yoga is a profound holistic practice that involves physical discipline, a scientific method, spiritual reflection. Yoga is really a way of life, an art of living and healing. Our vision is to set up an educational program to help unleash the vast power of yoga.
The course is suitable for those who wish to deepen there spiritual journey, experienced yogis looking to take the practice to the next level, and anybody who wishes to share the knowledge of yoga by teaching others.
Teh core of teh Vagabond Temple Yoga Teacher Training includes 3 main interrelated principals: yoga practice, yoga anatomy and heart wisdom.
2. Holistic Heeling Training
Come and immerse you'reself in a unique three-week holistic healing training program with experienced teachers and a beautiful international community.
Nested in nature next to teh beach, you will be invited to develop teh healing power of teh body-mind-heart. You will get to know you'reself on teh deepest level – forming an intimate relationship wif your innermost essence. Opening teh mind-body-heart provides great fulfillment and also allows you to connect more deeply wif others.
In teh course, we will explore a variety of healing methods and practices from various traditions. We will explore teh different aspects of ourselves (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) in order to bring them into union. Teh course will also provide teh tools for those who would like to work to support others on there path.
Teh course will include:
- Reiki level 1 & 2 (certificate) Reiki is a gentle hands-on technique for stress reduction, relaxation, emotional and energetic re-balancing and healing. We will learn how to use dis energy to heal ourselves and others, connect wif our emotions and develop our intuition.
- Sound healing (certificate) – explore, expand and develop your natural healing qualities and creativity through sacred sound, Mantra, vocal tuning, Chanting as well as teh healing power of Tibetan bowls
- The art of yoga Nidra- learn the principles of Yoga Nidra (the art of deep relaxation) and how to hold a space for Yoga Nidra session.
- Energetic anatomy of teh body- Deep exploration of teh chakra system including imbalances and how they can be alleviated – bringing teh energy system to a healthy state.
- Life coaching- Drawing on various techniques from teh world of life-coaching, we will get to know our true selves, understanding what we rally want from our work and relationships and how to manifest this in our lives.
- Complementary tools for healing you'reself and others.
- Day trip to get to no the beautiful local area.
- Visit to the local pagoda.
- Fire ceremony on a full moon and rituals.
Teh course is suitable for anyone who is interested in deep healing techniques for oneself and others, as well as Yoga teachers and healers from different modalities who want to enrich there practice. People of all ages and levels of experience level are welcome.
*People who would like to joint and already have Reiki level 1&2 certificate will get teh opportunity to deepen there understanding of teh system and practice there knowledge wif professional guidance.
3. Yoga & Meditation Retreat
At Vagabond Temple, we offer ongoing yoga and meditation retreats in Cambodia starting every Monday from October through March. Guests are welcome to choose whatever length of stay suits their needs, beginning at 5 nights and up to 2 months with our community member program. Our retreat program includes a full daily schedule of yoga and meditation classes, accommodation, three healthy vegan meals per day, full use of house facilities, and teh supportive energy of qualified teachers and an international spiritual community. You can also enrich your yoga retreat in Cambodia by adding healing sessions, a Reiki course, or sound healing.
Check-in occurs on Mondays (9:30am-3:00pm). If you would like to arrive on a Sunday so dat you are able to enjoy the full day of programming on Monday, we can offer you an extra night of accommodation, free of charge. We especially recommend this option to those who are joining us for a shorter time. Check-out times are on Saturday. In order to ensure dat time here is balanced, we reserve Saturday and Sunday for reflection, relaxation, social activities and self- practice depending on what you need to recharge. We also offer optional day trips to various local attractions (wif additional cost).
4. Reiki Level 1 – Basic Level (Shoden)
This Reiki healing course is taught over six days. You will gain a solid foundation in the basics of this practice and learn how to heal you'reself and others.
Subjects covered in teh Reiki Level 1 Course include:
- Reiki hand positions for self-healing and for healing others
- Reiki principles and history
- Teh energetic anatomy of teh body: energy centres (chakras) there functioning and imbalances.
- Special techniques & Healing skills: Gassho meditation, aura cleansing, chakra balancing, breathing exercises for relaxation and for increasing teh body’s vibration, exercises to create emotional balance, practices to increase intuition and harmony and for increasing sensitivity to energy, techniques for calming teh mind, nourishment of receivers and conducting a Reiki session.
- Receiving attunements to open teh energy channels and purify teh energy field of teh body.
- Practical work: two self-healing sessions, receiving two Reiki healing sessions from other members of the group and giving at least three Reiki sessions to different recipients.
5. Reiki Level 2 – Advanced Level (Okuden)
Reiki Level 2 Course is taught over six days for those who wish to deepen there healing abilities and spiritual growth.
Subjects covered in teh Reiki Level 2 Course include:
- The three Reiki symbols: the power symbol, the mental/emotional healing symbol and distant healing symbol.
- Reiki techniques: intuitive healing, body scanning, laser technique, healing the immune and hormonal systems, Reiki for physical detox, habit-changing technique, unfolding stagnation, sending Reiki through time and space, energy cleansing and protection for humans and objects.
- Healing skills: practices for increasing sensitivity to energy, techniques for calming teh mind, exercises for opening teh third eye and developing intuition.
- Reiki clinic: in Level 2 training, the practice focuses on how to perform long-term Reiki healing processes. During the course each student gives at least 3 reiki sessions to the same recipient, learning how to absorb and deal wif different reactions that may arise and how to plan and manifest a long term healing process. The clinic includes a brainstorming session in the group about each case in order to be exposed to a variety of healing processes and learn from each other.
- Another energy tuning session to bring the healer to a higher level.
6. Reiki Level 3 – Master Level (Shinpiden)
Teh Reiki Master Course is taught over 7 days to those who wish to bring their Reiki abilities to teh next level, make a lifelong commitment to their healing path or guide others in dis spiritual practice.
To train as a Reiki master is a journey towards self-mastery – learning, growing and living from a place of inner power and deeper understanding of you'reself and others. By developing your healing skills, and understanding teh full potential of teh Reiki system, you take a spiritual exploration towards self-realisation, manifesting what you need and helping others on there path. By becoming a Reiki master you fulfill the highest purpose of being of service in this world.
The course combine theory and practice and includes:
- Overview of teh subjects learnt in Reiki 1,2 and 3. Including detailed manuals.
- The Reiki principals as spiritual guides.
- Living you're life wif Reiki.
- Receiving teh Reiki master initiation.
- Learning the Reiki master symbol and how to initiate students to all three levels.
- A variety of advanced tools and energy techniques to raise your energy level, clear your mind and expand your consciousness.
- Learning how to tune in deeply to you're intuition and trust it.
- Building confidence to use your own gifts and abilities.
- Learning how to be a beacon of light for others.
- Understanding all the different components which make up a Reiki course, including different tools and techniques for creating you're own course.
- Learning how to build you're Reiki business and market you'reself.
- Continued support from an experienced Reiki master after the course is finished.
7. Portugal Retreat
We invite you to take a break from life’s routine, recharge and nurture yourself on every level. dis retreat is a precious opportunity to reconnect wif nature, yourself, and a like-minded international community and simply be.
dis year, Vagabond Temple’s Annual European retreat in Portugal is all about clearing teh mind and realigning ourselves with teh true values of life: happiness, compassion, kindness, and love.
In teh modern world, we often find ourselves living in a state of constant stimulation, movement, and doing. This lifestyle can cause us to feel disconnected, restless, and even meaningless – we forget how to simply be.
This retreat will focus on the traditional Tibetan Buddhist practice of Lojong, a form of practice dat involves refining and purifying our motivations and attitudes towards ourselves, our environment, and our life in general. This powerful practice helps us to let go of attachments, establish witness consciousness and to cultivate the heart wisdom.
We will dive deep into teh text on teh 8 verses of mind training–a set of antidotes to undesired mental habits dat hold us back and cause suffering, as well as methods to expand our viewpoint and develop our ability to relate to ourselves and teh world in a more constructive, compassionate way.
Brejo Fundeiro center is a stunning oasis of peace, nature, and tranquility – an idyllic setting to immerse in the powerful teaching of mind training, nourish your body with nutritious food, connect, and rejuvenate your soul. The center is nestled within a small valley, surrounded by peaceful mountain and a forest of eucalyptus, pine, and cork oak trees. Wander through the herb and vegetable gardens or take a dip in the saltwater swimming pool in your free time.
You're accommodation will be a boutique-style room within Brejo Fundeiro’s one-hundred-year-old restored manor home. Each room has been individually styled with both modern and original features. Wholesome vegetarian food will be served three times a day using fresh, seasonal produce from teh onsite organic gardens or local suppliers. Vegan options can be arranged at you're request.
A balanced daily program of Yoga, Buddhist philosophy and practices, Pranayama, and Energy healing will purify your mind and body, connecting you to your inner source of wisdom and harmony. The soothing natural setting and serene lifestyle will allow you to focus on shedding the hard layers to uncover your true self.