About Amrita Siddhi Ayurvedic Health Center
Avg. Price / day
Amrtasiddhi, the Ayurveda and Yoga Health Centre located just south of the Monkey Forest in Ubud, BaliAt Amrtasiddhi, our professional Ayurvedic doctors and therapists work with you to improve your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. Amrtasiddhi offers Ayurvedic consultations, treatments, medicines and healing activities that result in deep balance and long-lasting well-being.
At Amrtasiddhi, we believe that Yoga/Tai Chi and meditation are ideal ways to support the treatments and healing of our patients. We therefore offer personalized Yoga/Tai Chi tuition. Students, who are interested in deepening their Yoga/Tai Chi practice, are invited to join our courses or book private sessions.
What we can do for you:
- We can inspire you to follow a healthy daily routine that will give you clarity, strength and balance for your day.
- We can improve your health and well-being.
- We can help people who suffer from illnesses, discomfort and/or imbalances.
- We can help with or cure sleeping disorders, diabetes, high/low blood pressure, arthritis and other long term health problems.
- We can support and speed up rehabilitation after illness, injury, surgery or accidents.
- We can offer assistance for women who are seeking prenatal and postnatal care.
- We can work with you on stress relief, weight management, rejuvenation and detox.
Ayurveda and Yoga are â€™sister sciencesâ€™ in so far as they have the same philosophical foundation (Samkhya). These two approaches to long-lasting well-being complement each other very well.While Ayurveda is more concerned about supporting and reestablishing the unfoldment of life within the individual, Yoga deals with the question of how to grow towards a more meaningful existence.
The first 4 of the 8 aspects of â€™Patanjaliâ€™s Asthanga Yogaâ€™ can be connected to Ayurvedic treatments, regimen and medicine in so far as they are very much related to the individualsâ€™ health and well-being.
Practicing â€™Yamaâ€™ and â€™Niyamaâ€™ not only prevents disease but also prepares us for the practice of â€™Asanaâ€™. Correctly practiced, â€™Asanaâ€™ and â€™Pranayamaâ€™ have always therapeutic effects, in particular by increasing â€™Jathara Agniâ€™, which aids in the reduction of â€™Amaâ€™ or toxins. Asana and Pranayama also balance the vital energetic currents and various functions in the body.
At Amrtasiddhi we believe that Yoga, Meditation and Tai Chi are ideal activities to support the treatments and healing progress of patients. We therefore offer open classes and personalized tuition as part of our overall treatment plan.