About Srim Meditation Center
Avg. Price / day
SRIM Center is being developed as a national institute for research into meditation, ancient ayurvedic medicine, and modern western medicine for the health and welfare of all beings.
The mission of SRIM Center is to work towards increasing the understanding and appreciation of cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity in the community via a number of activities including charitable service in the local communities (e.g., once a month dinner service and wellness clinic for over 500 residents at the Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless on Pine Street, Atlanta), health awareness seminars (e.g., one-day health fair and health seminar in Monroe county, 2013), events to foster harmony and peace, and stress reduction (e.g., Ã¢â‚¬Å“inner peace and global harmony,Ã¢â‚¬Â organized by the Office of Diversity, Georgia Tech, 2014), yoga and meditation sessions (e.g., Ã¢â‚¬Å“Science and Spirituality,Ã¢â‚¬Â organized by Emory University, 2011), and observance of 10-day prayers and austerities for world peace every year at SRIM Center attended each year by over 600 people from the U.S., Canada, Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia.
- Monthly Narayana Seva at the Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless on Every Fourth Thursday
- Monthly Wellness Clinic at the Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless on Every First Thursday
- Arati Four times a day for Shirdi Saibaba
- Monthy Satsang on Every Second Saturday
- Sri Rudra Abhishekam and Sri Chakra Kumum Archana Every Pournami and Amavasya
- Please visit Schedule for more details on the regularly scheduled activities in SRIM Center.
INDIVIDUAL BLESSINGS. MEDITATION RETREAT. MAHA MAHA YAGNA
Her Holiness Amma Sri Karunamayi will be holding events at the SRIM Center in late April and the first two weeks of May.We respectfully invite you to participate in 3 events being held at the SRIM Center in Forsyth, GA, the future location of the Hanuman Mandir.This is a rare opportunity to personally experience Ammaâ€™s Motherly Affection and Love for all beings in the world.