Discover Yoga in the blissful Choral valley. Keeping your convenience and time in mind, our carefully crafted Yoga courses and Wellness packages offer the most and best of these ancient practices.
Daily Yoga and Meditation Sessions:
Ashram residents will find daily opportunity to start and conclude their day with meditation and yoga practice in divine and serene ambience.
The journey of a Yoga Teacher is a majestic one. First, it exposes you to those aspects of your inner self, you never knew existed before. This will be followed by learning, experiencing and the chance of imparting the Science of Classical Yoga to the world. Irrespective of whether you wish to start your own Yoga Studio or travel the world, Classical Yoga courses at SYA prepare you for all prospects of being a Yoga teacher.
All our courses are affiliated to Yoga Alliance, USA, giving you world class knowledge through experts in the field.
- 200 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher’s Training Program, Duration- 19 days
- 500 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher’s Training Program, Duration- 31 days
- 900 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher’s Training Program, Duration- 3 months
Indulge into nature with Yoga and Meditation being your companion at Satyadhara Yogalife Ashram. Take home a new you, who is more aware, compassionate, loving and better prepared to face the challenges of the world.
- Samatva – Weekend Wellness Retreat (2 nights, 3 days)
- Vishuddhi – Holistic One Week Retreat
- Swadhyaya – Choose from your choice of room and experience SYA for as many days as you want