About Harmony Yoga Pilates Studio
Harmony Yoga Pilates Studio is a personalized and diverse studio in Calgary, Alberta. We offer a variety of Yoga and Pilates classes for all levels of students, along with RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training and RYT300 Wholistic and Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training accreditation. With retreats, workshops and Yoga Therapeutic Modalities and Applications of Yoga, we are more than a drop-in studio.
Benefits of Yoga and Pilates:
- Increases flexibility, muscular endurance, mobility and core stability.
- Improves posture, balance, agility, coordination, proprioception and concentration.
- Enriches circulation of blood and lymph and sleep quality.
- Strengthens muscles and bones along with joint stability.
- Relaxes nervous system, lowers stress, removes fatigue and elevates energy levels.
- Affects psychological health, endocrine, digestive, respiratory and immune systems.
- Decreases tension and enhances mood & feelings of well-being and self-confidence.
- Reduces pain, blood sugar & blood pressure.
- Alleviates chronic ailments, aids in recovery from illness and prevents injuries.
- Fosters spiritual growth & leads to healthier habits.
Add Reviews & Rating
Harmony Yoga Pilates Studio Reviews
My sister and I have been attending Helen’s Pilates Yoga Fusion Class for several years. Not only is Helen an amazing instructor, but she is a pleasure to spend our Tuesday evenings with and she has a great sense of humour. Class is always enjoyable with Helen. We have significantly noticed our core strength and flexibility increase and our balance improve since beginning class with Helen. Having a very stressful job, I find that my weekly class has helped me to improve my stress management and makes each week better! I look forward to my Tuesday class each week!…
I’ve been attending Helen’s Yoga classes for a few years now. She combines her lifelong learning in health care with beautiful Yoga skills and a wonderful sense of humour to provide a unique, safe and inspiring environment to experience yoga, learn yoga, practice yoga and most importantly enjoy yoga. She brings a smile to practitioners of all ages and sizes and skill levels…Michael Gillett
I attend many of your classes and I enjoy them sooooo much. I can’t explain the feeling I get when I actively go to your classes! Any other time I have gone to any other type of yoga class elsewhere, I always compare them to yours, and they are frankly just not the same!
I have been a student at Harmony for about three years now. Helen has classes for all ages and levels of experience. She is very quick to correct you if you are doing a pose or exercise incorrectly without embarrassing you in front of the class. She also has different variations of pretty much everything if you have a problem due to injury or if you find something too difficult. I would highly recommend Helen and her studio…
I found Helen and Harmony at a time in my life when I was desperately searching for balance, both mental and physical. Helen’s gentle guidance, her support and her extensive knowledge helped me fall in love with yoga! It’s been 8 years and counting and I can honestly say that Helen has changed my life…