About maharishi workshop
This course is to help you to reevaluate your current lifestyle also help you become more balanced and emotionally well adjusted. Also, this program will guide you on how to leave a beautiful through ancient science.
Rated one of the best yoga retreats in India, Maharishi yoga peeth workshop can help you master the art of silencing your mind and opening up to positive thoughts through yoga Pranayama and other meditation techniques. Consistent practice of these exercises can help with mental clarity and calmness; increases awareness of your body helps relax the mind and sharpens concentration.
With all the yogic practice of yoga asana Pranayama meditation mudras bandhas yogic philosophy ancient therapy of Ayurveda and yoga therapy, you will explore with all our experienced teachers. The memory will keep you inspiring and guide your whole life until the last breath.
So Come & get ready to immerse in the life of a yogi with Yoga.
Our aims to spread ancient yoga and the art of spirituality and science of Ayurveda and healthier lifestyles to people all around the world.
Master your asanas and postures:
You will have access to certified and highly trained yoga instructors. Our experienced teachers will help you practice your Asanas and push the limits of your Yoga mastery. You will also be given detailed instructions on how each Asana affects your muscle groups so that you can get the best results from your Yoga practice.
Art of yoga philosophy/pranayama/meditation:
The main philosophy of yoga is simple: mind body and spirit are all one and cannot be separated. Yet there is a multitude of philosophical ideas developed by looking into the deeper dimensions of the body mind and spirit.
"Pranayama is control of Breath". "Prana" is a Breath or vital energy in the body. On subtle levels, prana represents the pranic energy responsible for life or life force and "Ayama" means control. So Pranayama is "Control of Breath".
The goal of meditation is to go beyond the mind and experience our essential nature—which is described as peace happiness and bliss. But as anyone who has tried to meditate knows the mind itself is the biggest obstacle standing between ourselves and this awareness.
Start your course now choose any of the payment options
Who is this course for?
- What is Ayurveda? Why and how studying this science would help an individual to bring Swasthya (complete wellbeing )
- 4 secrets of water which are very easy to apply and once applied regularly would prevent the individual from many disorders.
- What iS Agni (DIgestive fire)? What Type of Agni do you have ? how to improve your fire through YOG THERAPY AND AYURVEDA?
- What is stress? Yog therapy management of stress?
- Yoga therapy management of health disorder -BACK PAIN CONSTIPATION. (the disease can be optional according to the interest of students)
- Therapeutic Applicability of MUDRAS
- 4 ayurvedic drinks for cough & cold fever headache indigestion natural herbs for diabetes and hypertension.